An Account Manager is responsible for maintaining solid relationships with existing August Ash customers for the specific purpose of generating and converting new business.
Essential duties and responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Achieving Activity targets.
- Attending client meetings.
- Proactively engaging our existing clients on a consistent basis.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
- Effective and timely response to client’s request for proposals/information.
- Ensure appropriate level of industry and competitive knowledge.
- Oversee proper implementation and ‘hand-off’ of client from sales to production.
- Coordinate transition from the production process to the client services team
- Qualification of opportunities, including call-ins, in-bound leads, informal meetings, formal meetings, etc.
- Cultivating new opportunities and referrals with existing clients
- Build strong relationships with, and cross-sell for the Internet Marketing department