August Ash is looking for a digital project manager to join our team. The right person is driven, dedicated, and a life-long learner. You must be willing to collaborative, able to think quickly on your feet, and confidently drive projects forward while seamlessly partnering with clients along the way.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Experience working with multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Monitor (not micro-manage) day-to-day activities of project teams to ensure work is progressing as planned.
- Create and manage schedules, budgets, and project details to ensure requirements and deliverable dates are clearly understood, deadlines are met, and budgets are on track.
- Manage your team’s available time across multi-projects and internal teams.
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee and identify potential problems. Proactively implement solutions to address them in advance.
- Provide regular project status and budget updates to both the client and the department lead.
- Build strong client relationships. Provide them with clear and transparent communication, answers to their questions before they ask them and regular updates on project details.
- Effectively lead client meetings and internal discussions. Identify the goals of the meeting and guide the team members along to achieve these goals. Resolve team conflicts and ease tension.
- Able to step beyond the project management role to complete additional project needs including QA and limited UX.
- Rally and motivate your team, collaborating with clients and through the agency.
- Be an advocate for the user and your clients.
- Be an ambassador for August Ash and your team.
- Hold a Bachelors degree and have at least 2 years of experience in digital project management along with at least 1 year of experience within an interactive agency.
- Familiar with web and software developer technologies and platforms.
- Proficiency within both office software and web-based specialty software tools (e.g. MS Office, Google Docs, Basecamp, and more).
- Life-long learner - you desire to know more!
- Own the room. You have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Nice. Our team treats each other like family.