Seeking a Business Development Individual focused on acquiring and retaining a broad base of customer relationships, with an emphasis on small to medium sized business clients.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Delivering sales presentations to business owners and leadership.
- Attending client meetings.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
- Effective and timely response to client’s request for proposals/information (RFP/I).
- Ensure appropriate level of industry and competitive knowledge.
- Oversee proper implementation and ‘hand-off’ of client from sales to production.
- Completing administrative work, as required.
Skills and Interests
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and CRM skills.
- Excellent relational skills, for working with a range of colleagues and clients.
- A professional manner.
- High integrity and honesty.
- Good business sense and the ability to work within a budget.
- 5+ years sales experience. Internet marketing and web development experience a plus.
- Demonstrated history of proven sales quota success.
- Proven ability to effectively sell to manager and ‘C-Level’ decision makers.
- Used a CRM system for sales lead tracking and reporting.
- Ability to communicate industry, product & technical information to non-technical audience.
- Experienced in making seminar and tradeshow presentations.