Do you break the mold when it comes to modern B2B sales? Do you enjoy using insights to provide value and solve real problems in the sales process? Are you interested in being part of a digital company with a history of success that is on track for tremendous growth? Do you appreciate flexibility, work-life balance, career development opportunity, and SMART goals? If you answered yes to these questions August Ash could be a great fit for you and your next career move! August Ash is seeking a Sales Development Representative focused on driving revenue pipeline and supporting our senior sales team with an emphasis on outbound prospecting, demand generation, and qualification. If you have previous experience as an SDR or BDR and a strong understanding and passion for sales and ‘top-of-funnel’ activity please get in touch with us today!
- Research, identify, and prospect for new leads, opportunities, and clients.
- Build and clean targeting lists/databases.
- Complete a high volume of prospecting phone calls and emails.
- Schedule qualified appointments and meetings for the senior sales team.
- Assist the senior sales team in creating, qualifying, and developing new opportunities.
- Attend assigned events as needed to develop leads, opportunities, and clients.
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing prospects and leads through communications that add value and insight.
- Effectively respond to inbound leads and requests for proposals or information to qualify and develop opportunities.
- Improve and grow sales, solution, and industry knowledge to prepare for next sales role.
- Oversee proper ‘hand-off’ of leads and opps to sales and learn the sales process.
- Completing CRM and sales administrative work, as required.
- Work closely with marketing in support of the above.
Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Professionalism and tact.
- Excellent organizational, time management and CRM skills.
- High energy, self-drive, and grit.
- Passion and a growth mindset.
- High integrity and honesty.
- Proven industry and role knowledge with the ability to work within timeframes and quotas.
- 2+ years sales development experience. Digital marketing and web design & development experience a plus.
- Demonstrated history of proven sales development quote success.
- Effectively able to prospect to and book meetings with decision makers, champions, and influencers using phone, email, and in-person tactics.
- Experience using a CRM system for tracking and reporting on KPIs as well as on prospects, leads, opps, and clients. Marketing Automation experience a plus.
- Experience communicating industry, product & technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Focused on a long term career in sales.