Now, as we look back on a year marked by some timely and (for many of our readers) relevant blog posts, we thought it might be fun to pick out a handful of entries that still hold some timeless value. If you didn't catch them the first time around, here a few you might be interested in today.
- 4 Tips for Increasing Visitor Response - Getting new visitors to your website is only half the battle. What is your site doing right now to encourage those visitors to convert? Whether it's a contact form, online purchase, calling your phone number, or some other interaction, make sure you're not creating obstacles in the conversion process.
- Your Brand Will Be Shaped by Social Media - This post, part 2 in a series of 4, highlighted one of the basic truths of social media that sometimes get overlooked by the skeptics. Your brand is already public. What are you doing to be part of that conversation?
- Videos: Developing Your Content, Part 1 and Part 2 - 2011 saw our first foray into blog videos. These two posts opened the chapter with some free tips on improving your website's content.
- Better Landing Pages = Better Conversion Rates - This blog post on PPC (pay-per-click) landing pages looked at the importance of smart landing pages, and posed 4 questions anyone managing their own PPC campaigns should be asking themselves.
- Your Website on Mobile Devices - Do you know about the different options you have for creating a more mobile-friendly website than the one you have now? In March, we talked about why having a website that displays nicely on a smartphone and tablet isn't just handy, but makes business sense.
What would you like to read about in 2012? Let us know if we're missing web design and Internet marketing topics that are relevant to your online business.