AAI is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information if you voluntarily provide it on a contact form or email sign-up on our website. Note that you are not required or obligated to submit this information to AAI. Examples of data that may be requested on our website include:
- Name and organization
- Contact information including email address
- Website address
- Other information relevant to your inquiry
What we do with the information we gather
We ask for this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, including the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To ensure our marketing to you is more relevant and useful
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Links to other website
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, simply skip that form
- when filling out a contact form on our site, you may choose to leave any checkboxes blank that allow you to sign up for our e-newsletter
- if you have previously agreed to us using your email address for our e-marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe by using the clearly marked “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of our emails, or by contacting us directly
Please feel free to contact AAI about this policy privacy, or any other questions or concerns. We can be reached the following ways:
By phone: 952-851-9400
August Ash, Inc.
2626 East 82nd Street
Bloomington, MN 55425